Example of rights trampled

walleyed

Interesting read there... why does it seem that anyone who encounters this C.O. has to some degree, felt that their rights have been trampled? Is this guy a lone wolf solving the world's problems? Is it that he's located in such a remote area that he feels he can and will do what ever he wants? :wallbash:

I have seen far too many examples of his "approach" to his job here, that lead me to believe that someone in a position of power, needs to clip this guy's wings.

Don't get me wrong, I do want him to do his job and protect the resource, but not at the expense of our rights! They are more important than the resource IMHO.

HH

"Donny" isn't the only one. There is a whole friggen pack of them wolves. We have at least one here in TBay area. I am not mentioning names as I fear for my safety..haha But he is a prick and I would love to punch him right in the face!

I NEVER break the law but yet he feels he needs to give me, as well as others, a hard time. I knew sleeping with his daughter in high school was a bad idea.. :wallbash: