Season Ending Walleye Report

ccmtcanada

WOW....cliff & carol you guys had an amazing fishing season,and it was a pleasure of ours[fishergirl72] and myself to meet you guys and have fun,we look forward to getting together again with you guys,and like everyone says including myself,your success is tottally of the record for just getting back into the sport ,well you guys are hooked for life now and there is no turning back,those walleyes are true trophys and some people fish a lifetime to catch what you guys have,congrats on the huge 15lbr,i cant wait to see it on your wall.....cheers shawn & julie

As has already been said...BEAUTY FISH !

Now with that big 15 lb'r..don't leave it in the freezer toooo long and have it freezer burn.

I'd think one that size would be a candidate for a replica MOULD as I have a thought they may not have one that big yet but could be wrong. If they need a mould you may be able to do some wheeling and dealing to lower the price on the skin mount if you let them take a mould off of it before stripping it out.

Wayne, my friends at Advanced Taxidermy have walleye moulds up to at least 17 or 19lbs.

Should be no problem to get a replica made of the 15lber.

I've seen their 15 lb. mould and the finished product personally.

Super catch blyght.

You should be very proud of such a magnificent fish.

Some beautiful fish u have there...may I ask...BOQ or Lake o. It is getting pretty cold for fishing especially at night. Looks like you had a great spot for your wally season. I haven't been out for them since I wsa fishing the Kawarthras...and that was up until the 15th.

WOW....cliff & carol you guys had an amazing fishing season,and it was a pleasure of ours[fishergirl72] and myself to meet you guys and have fun,we look forward to getting together again with you guys,and like everyone says including myself,your success is tottally of the record for just getting back into the sport ,well you guys are hooked for life now and there is no turning back,those walleyes are true trophys and some people fish a lifetime to catch what you guys have,congrats on the huge 15lbr,i cant wait to see it on your wall.....cheers shawn & julie

Thanks fishindevil. The pleasure of meeting you and fishergirl72 was all ours. We'll get together again soon....maybe even over the holidays to trade more fishing stories! Thanks again for takin me under your wing on your new boat....I learned TONS that day.

Cliff

Edited by ccmtcanada

Some beautiful fish u have there...may I ask...BOQ or Lake o. It is getting pretty cold for fishing especially at night. Looks like you had a great spot for your wally season. I haven't been out for them since I wsa fishing the Kawarthras...and that was up until the 15th.

Well....Since BOQ is technically Lake O, my answer is Lake O :D:D