Guelph Lake report

banger

Well me and another member on here, went out to G.L There was heavy winds the day before and a cold front moving in.But we just tried hammering the Lake anyways.We got there very early, and stayed most of the day.

The only fish caught was by my buddy.Here it is... What a monster!!!

We tried all over the Lake, and cover tons of water.But still we did not mark any fish or get any fish.

Fishinfeind took some nice morning pic's.

We even tried through this big pipe.The other side would have been great for Bass, if the water level was higher.But if it was any higher, we would have not made it though.

Oh well.

A bad day of fish'in, is better than a good day at work.

DSC01263.JPG

DSC01275_1.JPG

DSC01264.JPG

DSC01266_1.JPG

DSC01265.JPG

DSC01273.JPG

How come you tied on two lures back to back LOL.

Oh well, like you said better that being at work.

LOL.

We did see some LOSER!!! using two rods from the bank.He never even stopped when we went by.

We did say something to each other, in a very loud tone.But we think he did not speak English.Cause he sure would have heard us. :wallbash:

The Lake may? have been on turn over...But we did'nt mark to dam much on our graph.

It was our 1st trip to this Lake.And it is VERY big.My Battery held up "all day"

My arms are still recovering from the battle that fish put up! LOL

I was very disappointed in Guelph lake. Perhaps it was the cold front or turnover, but we tried slow, natural and small presentations and still didn't get any action.

I doubt that I will ever go back, even though it is a nice lake.

Too bad about your luck but don't give up on it. The very low levels this year with minimal rainfall has the fish stacked in the weeds and the deeper water at the rip rap and the dam. Try again and don't try to cover so much water but rather work a smaller area harder. The fish are there and the conditions were tough thats all. B)

My arms are still recovering from the battle that fish put up! LOL

I was very disappointed in Guelph lake. Perhaps it was the cold front or turnover, but we tried slow, natural and small presentations and still didn't get any action.

I doubt that I will ever go back, even though it is a nice lake.

Time to hit the piers for Salmon anyway ;)

Tony