I need a bigger and longer net...

Beans

I'm getting too long in the tooth to be scrambling down the rocks at Carp Point !!!

Finally got a carp there this morning (all of 20 lbs)...first caught since July long weekend after many hours and much chumming by Crappieperchhunter and myself... :thumbsup_anim:

As I was alone this morning I took my Lucky Strike rubber net with me but it was too small and cumbersome to get the carp into it by myself...CPH usually does the unhooking chore at the shoreline and that was what I had to do...thankfully the carp lay still while I used my foreceps to remove the hook

We have landed carp in this net before but that was with two of us working together and before the Parks Dept dumped the pile of rocks making it difficult to get down to the shoreline...Thanks (NOT) guys !!! <_<

Only stayed for a couple of hours as the wind and the waves were setting off the bite alarm and when I stood up my chair would get blown away... :oops:

I'll have a look if and when we get together next week Cliff... :Gonefishing:

My net (with handle fully extended) is 68 inches from top of net to bottom of handle and that is about the drop from the top of the bank to the shoreline...I like the rubber net as it protects the slime on the fish and is virtuosly snag proof but damn they are heavy...

I love the nets the carp fishermen use but they are pricey...maybe Santa...??? LOL