Now THAT'S excellent service !!!!

lew

I've been looking for a couple musky baits that are no longer available in the GTA.

I need them for tomorrow and then for my upcoming Nipissing trip next week, so at 3:00 yesterday afternoon, I phoned my old pal Stacey Ash at protacklemuskyshop.com and sure enuff he had exactly what I needed.

He said he'd ship them immediately and guaranteed I'd have them by tomorrow.

Well guess what, they arrived by express delivery today at noon.....only 21 hours from Belleville.

I've ordered alot of stuff from Stacey and his service has always been excellent :thumbsup_anim:

We always knock the bad service.....it's good to advertise the great service too ;)

Thanks Stacey, you saved my week !!!!

Now thats service Lew and Beans,you post a bigg,n with them baits.

Sorry for the delay. I got,s a lot on my plate these days.

Good fish,n to ya my friends.

Norm,that one they call Tomatoe core,looks like a snake in the water.Be afraid,very afraid.LOL

Edited by misfish

you know,

Service all over the place "in store" or over the phone/net etc. is just horrid these days in most industries.

I find that when I get someone who gives me good service I usually try to say something to a manager to let them know that this is the case.

Glad to hear about this type of thing because good service seems to be a thing of the past these days.

:thumbsup_anim:

So what is the "secret" Lew bait, or is it top secret ;):lol:

Joey

Not a secret Joey, their weighted Sledges, but their a good bait and unfortunately the manufacturer has changed hands and the weighted version isn't available anywhere in the GTA......at least not anywhere I know of and I thought I pretty well knew them all. :dunno: