Why Me !!!!!!!!

bowshep

LOL I have the kids little mermaid rods in the barn. No answers, I don`t fly fish and don`t fish for Salmon. Steelhead don`t seem hard to catch on bass tackle.

LOL wait till you spend 40 grand on a bass boat and can`t catch bass? Seen guys do it. 5k for a fish dinner seems pricey.

l wish l had my Pocket Fisherman that cheap fold out cought me more fish than the gear l have now. Gerritt can l borrow you Barbie rod lol. Peace Ken.

Ps sorry for the mushie stuff but its still about the me that most of you don't know

and the fact that at least lm honest about it and the "Whining and Crying" part just

more proof you don't know me

no no no I have the StrawBerry Shortcake rod.... Geez man get your fictional characters correct LOL

Gerritt.

Thats Better thanks gang.

l Can't give up fissin'. Fishing again for me is something totaly different now. Its a pill that makes me so happy and calm. The people l fish with are the same way, it has become an obsetion in spiritual perportions. Dave, Jen, Sunny and Nancy all have it you see it in their eye's. More people should have this happyness in what ever gives them joy.

This is why l always sign off with "Peace Ken" l got that from fishing

Hey Ken,

The secret is panfishin'.Catch a few perch, sunfish or whatever then mercifully throw them back.That'll keep the fish gods happy.THEN get the big gear happening and hang on!

Well......that's what I keep tellin' myself anyway.

Seriously though that's why 10 % of fishermen catch 90 % of the fish.They've paid as much attention to the lake they fish and it's structure as they have to how they fish it.Which is why some guys on this board really are 'Fishing Gods' and the knowledge they pass on is worth taking in.

Keep the faith Ken it'll all come together when you least expect it.

Kerry

Hey....only give up when you die.. :blink::huh: ....fishermen never give up....all you have to be is more stuborn than the fish...it works all the time...good-luck,comes to those that put in hard work...oh ya and those with the most money :w00t: cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: oh ya and do all of your planning ,and back up plans as well and stick to them patience pays off....

Edited by fishindevil

Yes never give up. Try fishing with a pal in his home waters. If your using the same bait/technique as him right beside him while he/she's catching and your not then you can blame the fishing gods :) but the right place/right time usually is the remedy, luck ? yes I believe in it a little, but dang it shouldn't hold you down for that long, god luck bud, you'll get the luck of the Irish back in no time even if your Italian. :D

I had a moment like you had recently. $120 a day for a boat rental. Sure I caught fish but these are fish I could have caught from shore. The next day I went out with leadcore in a canoe and caught a laker. That was kinda of magical...so many things came into play but I kept it simple. People blow 10's of thousands of dollars on fishing...buying trucks...boats....motors. Changing their life even with cottage purchases.

Where am I going with this? :) It's easy to get caught up in the gear and miss the core elements of fishing. Knowledge, being in touch with your environment, patience,....and luck. Luck changes.......recently I tried foul mouthing a lake, it produced for me to prove me wrong!! :D