Plastic Factory

Fisherman

How am I going to fry my eggs in the morning and stay dry while fishing on a rainy day ?

Environmental regulations are some of the most stringent on the.planet in this country...seems like they're following all the rules.  People, especially in our smaller population centres, do need good jobs.

Also, considering some of the sources of this report (CBC and The Walrus), there's definitely a political agenda at play.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CrowMan said:

How am I going to fry my eggs in the morning and stay dry while fishing on a rainy day ?

Environmental regulations are some of the most stringent on the.planet in this country...seems like they're following all the rules.  People, especially in our smaller population centres, do need good jobs.

Also, considering some of the sources of this report (CBC and The Walrus), there's definitely a political agenda at play.

Well there's always those "accidental spills" and things that get swept down the sewer which goes...into the waterways.

• Like 1

You are right to be concerned about the proposed plastic factory in North Bay, Ontario. The factory would produce PFAS, or "forever chemicals," which are a class of synthetic chemicals that are known to be harmful to human health and the environment. PFAS can accumulate in the body over time and have been linked to a number of health problems, including cancer, thyroid disease, and decreased fertility. They can also contaminate water supplies and harm wildlife.

• Like 1