desiese?

...and remember to leave a small amount of skin on the fillets if you are planning to bring them home. If you are checked by the MNR, they will ticket you for not having the skin on the fish for identification purposes. ;)

Have a great trip and catch lots of bass!

:thumbsup_anim: OK.......

How ya doin all? Little Anglers Dad here, uh..... still laughing but for the record "Roy"

half of Brampton Ont. thinks the issues in lake ontario have made nippissing hahaha

Little Angler said and I quote, "Roy the fishin god said we can't eat our catch" the dinner table has this convo now each night and even mom angler was dissapointed!!!!

I don't think he's seen the rest of posts yet as I'm doin this from work..... hahaha boy he's going to be happy!!!!!!

There ya go kido we have clearance to eat from the other fishin gods........ thanks guys for the posts and a darn good laugh!

love ya L.A.

Leafland

Glad to see you appreciate the humour on this board...LOL. A bunch of us here from the board met up at Lakair on Nipissing in June and we had an amazing fish fry...some of the best fish I've ever tasted!

:thumbsup_anim: OK.......

How ya doin all? Little Anglers Dad here, uh..... still laughing but for the record "Roy"

half of Brampton Ont. thinks the issues in lake ontario have made nippissing hahaha

Little Angler said and I quote, "Roy the fishin god said we can't eat our catch" the dinner table has this convo now each night and even mom angler was dissapointed!!!!

I don't think he's seen the rest of posts yet as I'm doin this from work..... hahaha boy he's going to be happy!!!!!!

There ya go kido we have clearance to eat from the other fishin gods........ thanks guys for the posts and a darn good laugh!

love ya L.A.

Leafland