gulp alive

rickster

Made that mistake once already last year.lol

Had to cut it off with a knife.

This new alive stuff is supposed to be pretty neat stuff.

When the leach is starting to shrivel up just pop it back in the formula that is in the tub and it will plump back up to normal.

Or so berkley says..lol

• 1 month later...

YES it works !!!!!!! :clapping::clapping: they have it at gagnons sports in oshawa,leeches,smelt,shinners,frogs, the stuff looks so real its amazing ,and from all the pre-hype and the few people that have used it says it works better than the real thing, :w00t: and that all the gulps stay on the hook alot longer i was checking them out today,and i wish that i had all of them for myself,cant wait till i can show some walleyes these great new tubs of gulp minnows.......fish-on.....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I've been drop shotting Leech and Smelt Minnows and they are awesome. Landed 22 Smallmouth on 1 bait before I had to retire it back into the tub for a recharge.

wow 22 fish out of 1 bait, that's pretty impressive.

Is the bucket water tight? When I was looking a them in Quine, 1 of the bucket has its inside seal opened (I guess) and the liquid was leaking out of the bucket's lid once I tilted it, it seems.

I've been drop shotting Leech and Smelt Minnows and they are awesome. Landed 22 Smallmouth on 1 bait before I had to retire it back into the tub for a recharge.

The stuff is great have been using the leeches and shiners on both walleye and smallies.

24 dollars a tub but well worth it

Sure it wasn't your fishing knowledge/ skills that caught all those fish?

Is this stuff the next flying lure, helicoper lure or banjo minnow?

I am going to have to pick some up!

Seriously though, Gulp wasn't any better than the "Tournament Strength" power bait line, which wasn't any better than the original power bait line. Great marketing campaign, especially at $24 a tub.

Fish aren't the only thing that get caught in the sport...IMO.