Pics of the Dollar store lures

snag

Here are some of the ones I bought. Some at Dollarama, some at other Dollar stores.

I did not purchase and wouldn't trust any weaker looking lures (no pics!).

Again, these are good lures and will help with your budget when kiddies and friends want to lose your lures. I also like to send these into dodgey looking water like one of those sacrificial lamb/red coated ensons from STAR TREK

They all have beads and loud rattles (well not the spoons and spinners)

med_gallery_82_84_112403.jpg

med_gallery_82_84_46313.jpg

I bought the exact same large topwater one below at BPS for $6. DOH!

med_gallery_82_84_55567.jpg

med_gallery_82_84_36777.jpg

Yeah Baby!! YEAH!!!!!!!

med_gallery_82_84_25272.jpg

Edited by SNAG

Haha

Dude, I took the green one with black spots up to the west arm last summer and smoked pike after pike with it. The pink one worked for pike and smallmouth on the Thames in London. The only problem is you HAVE to air them out after you use them or the hooks will rust out quick! Can't beat them for a buck though!

Cheers Snag!

UF

Haha

Dude, I took the green one with black spots up to the west arm last summer and smoked pike after pike with it. The pink one worked for pike and smallmouth on the Thames in London. The only problem is you HAVE to air them out after you use them or the hooks will rust out quick! Can't beat them for a buck though!

Cheers Snag!

UF

Did the paint flake off yours too?!!!

They do get rusty.

only when I caught pike....otherwise they were OK....they sure don't have the so called "bulletproof" finish of the x-rap, but they lasted me fine. When I was in College I forgot my tackle box on the porch of my fraternity house overnight and some deush ripped me off....being a starving student I could only afford the dollarama specials for a whole summer! haha the three inch pinky was my go-to lure that summer!

also, one of the big orange one's I have doesn't really swim to well....swims like a fish that had a few to many beers!

• 1 year later...
also, one of the big orange one's I have doesn't really swim to well....swims like a fish that had a few to many beers!

You mean they engineered a lure that immitates a wounded bait fish that triggers the killer instinct of a pike... and it only costs a buck!!!! I am sold LOL. Actually I gave my nephews a bunch of those dollar store lures and they did slay some panfish with em and they didn't have to get upset when half of them landed in trees and were left there 30ft above the water while they were learning how to cast.