Bass opener

BFSC Kevin

woke up at 4am

left toronto at 5am

got on the water at 6am

got onto the water, starting going okay then stopped.

gas tank problem!!!! no gas in going into the motor, figured out it was probably the tank's line, will fix that up soon.

just had to tilt the tank to the side, the trolling motor had more of a workout then the main motor itself.

probably only seen about max. 10 boats at the same time, otherwise, mostly only a couple around us.

i landed 4 bass and 2 rockbass, all on spinners.

biggest of the day being a 17inch, hoped for atleast 18 to get that ofah inches! but there's always next time.

and a few pics.

cheers

DSCN1619.JPG

DSCN1628.JPG

DSCN1636.JPG

DSCN1668.JPG

Edited by kevin

oh.. and thats a new deck i made for this 14deep lowe tinny.

took 2 weeks of thinking and only one day of doing.

i'm pretty proud of it.. lol

cost me next to nothing to make it, $25 for the carpet, $5 for the adhesive, $5 for the lock, the wood, the support, the screws, and tools i all had, laying around the house

Edited by kevin

oh.. btw fotb, we got bonus 2 inch for the panfish, so its 14now. :)

Okay thanks for keeping me on my toes Kevin. That will give Team 3 220". :thumbsup_anim: I have added the extra 2 bonus inches and they will show up on the next update sometime this coming week.

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

and here I got a nasty PM saying how we were not in the lead and that I needed to go to math class...... perhaps the someone that sent me that pm needs to go learn basic arithmetic...addition and subtraction (∑) thank god this person is not figuring out π as we have been leading by an inch for what a week now, 2 weeks? more? you know who you are. Thanks for the insult...

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

I hope everything was spelled right so l don't get blamed for this one. lm still haveing Humble Pie from the last Time l let my fingers talk for me. Peace Ken And 220 inch's good for your group but we know something that you don't HEHEHEHEHEHE

Edited by bowshep