A few slobs ruin it for many good folks.

lew

I think it's a pipe dream to think that they will build parking lots, install fences and floating docks to deal with this issue. As much as that makes sense (it's a good idea), I would be surprised if the municipality made an investment like that. Much easier to just shut it down.

Back in the sixties my dad would have kicked my ass if he saw me throw any form of garbage on the ground. So yes Sinker I agree with you 100% people need to learn this at home. My kids now in their early thirties and late twenties are more like my dad then I am; if I throw a cig butt on the ground I get frowned upon and scolded. LOL

Dan.

I don't even throw butts on the ground. I put them out and put them in my pocket if I have to. The wife is always pulling them out of my pockets doing laundry....I hate litter!

S.

it doesnt matter who it is...its about knowledge

my buddies threw all of their ciggs in the lake too until i ripped them apart for it...they are somewhat better but nowhere near perfect.

they also threw the plastic from their ciggarette packs out the window while driving too.

These are the same guys that literally dont recycle at all...everything goes straight into the trash. Fully white, 3rd generation canadians.

its literally ignorance...surprise surprise.

I really hope not one single friggin one of the people in this thread complaining about the "crowd" that is littering are smokers that throw their butts on the ground or in the lake because guess what you are just as much of a slob as these guys and your ignorance is the only thing giving you a false sense of superiority.

i usually keep a disposable cup majority of the time its my timmies cup lol

fill it with some water and boom! got my self an ashtray i hate when im fishing and the guy next to me thinks its cool to flick his

butt in the water