Surf 'n' Turf season is here!

limeyangler

Hi all,

headed up to Lac Seul on Friday to shoot some birds and catch some fish. The grouse were playing shy but I got lucky on the way out when I spotted 3 right at the landing, did not see another single grouse apart from those. I wanted to target bass and they did not disappoint. I also target some walleye which were less enthusiastic than the bass but abundant none the less.

The Bass were shallow, the walleye deep and the grouse DELICIOUS!

Awesome

How do you like that mesh minnow bag?

I picked one up at a swap meet and will be trying it this fall

They are fantastic. great for in my minnow tank too to separate species/sizes of minnows, I have three of them. They also came in handy in the tropics, good to keep fresh caught live bait in, or even transport while wading. The fact they fold down to nothing is great too.

another rough day for day, huh? wicked bass spot where's those drone shots? so cool when you spliced those in with that scenery

It was drizzling on and off, the drone is not weather proof so decided to leave it at home.

They are fantastic. great for in my minnow tank too to separate species/sizes of minnows, I have three of them. They also came in handy in the tropics, good to keep fresh caught live bait in, or even transport while wading. The fact they fold down to nothing is great too.

Thanks

I hate having a bucket to change the water in all day long... spilling in the boat... etc

It'll be nice to put em in the well and just let the pimp do all the work

Hi all,

headed up to Lac Seul on Friday to shoot some birds and catch some fish. The grouse were playing shy but I got lucky on the way out when I spotted 3 right at the landing, did not see another single grouse apart from those. I wanted to target bass and they did not disappoint. I also target some walleye which were less enthusiastic than the bass but abundant none the less.

The Bass were shallow, the walleye deep and the grouse DELICIOUS!

Great Video Bud! I cant wait to come up there next summer!

I'll show you how to curry some fish! LOL!

Edited by DJGeneral

Nice fish, what kind of gun is that?

Its an old Savage .410, has no clip and they are hard to find, so its a one shot deal....lol....does the trick and got it for $0, can't argue with that.

That's great Simon. I got a few grouse on Friday as well.

I am waiting for your pictures Rob....come on buddy!

Great catch! Nice video as well.

Thanks man!

Great Video Bud! I cant wait to come up there next summer!

I'll show you how to curry some fish! LOL!

I'll be waiting...Ill make my dad's Jamaican peas and rice to go with that.

Its an old Savage .410, has no clip and they are hard to find, so its a one shot deal....lol....does the trick and got it for $0, can't argue with that.

I am waiting for your pictures Rob....come on buddy!

Thanks man!

I'll be waiting...Ill make my dad's Jamaican peas and rice to go with that.

forget the fish then! I gotta bring up some fresh oxtail for that rice and peas! LOL

forget the fish then! I gotta bring up some fresh oxtail for that rice and peas! LOL

Jeeeze, my dad used to make that all the time, have not had oxtail since I was a kid, he stop making it also because of 'mad cow disease', very risky consuming parts of spinal cord with that disease.

Jeeeze, my dad used to make that all the time, have not had oxtail since I was a kid, he stop making it also because of 'mad cow disease', very risky consuming parts of spinal cord with that disease.

Dont worry brother! ill bring some up and we'll have a nice cook!

Ill bring the Caribbean with me to Dryden! LOL

Coming from Toronto... North york to be exact, why are you on the way? i can kill two birds with one stone and bring you your indica treat! LOL

Yeah I fished with Simon once(he came my way) but we are about 4 hours from each other. Which is like a casual drive up here lol

Could def arrange something im sure. Im in Manitou, or emo Ontario.

Also, im sure you could check out my variety of plants as well,???

Edited by manitoubass2

Yeah I fished with Simon once(he came my way) but we are about 4 hours from each other. Which is like a casual drive up here lol

Could def arrange something im sure. Im in Manitou, or emo Ontario.

Also, im sure you could check out my variety of plants as well,

When you get back home I'm in your neighborhood and always love me some indica treats

I cant wait boys hopefully the three of us can get out together!

and id love to see your garden! :clapping:

and anytime dutch01! maybe we can even hit the water together too and ill bring the Indica! :santa: