Senko's

Stoty

Stoty

The BPS sale on Senko's goes untill July 8th. Buy 2 packs get one free.

They also have a coupon in the back of the flyer spend $50 and get $5 off. You know if you go to the BPS store you are not going to come out with only the Senko's LOL... So bring in $50 and leave the rest of your cards and wallet in the car LOL....

Cheers

Edited by drufis

ok-what I mean is the Dingers/BPS sticks and others all work and will catch fish,but many guides and pros claim that the action and quality of the Senko cannot be beat and will only throw them and not something similar.I am definately NOT knocking Senko-types as my tackle includes dingers & BPS & Komanchi's as well. BTW-KOMANCHI has large grubs that make great trailers for pike/muskie spinnerbaits-wish they had them in white tho'

Edited by darsky

YES im going to be using my KO-MAN-CHI tournament baits for sure all different kinds of worms & senkos,sticks/wizzles worms/grubs & tubes....man i have got so many different baits from my sponsor its gonna be hard to decide what to start with....cant wait till 5:00am sat morn....oh ya cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Like another fella on the thread here, I pour my own and it is definately turning out to be an addiction!

The best I've used though are the strike king zero's in the 3X series plastic. You can literaly fish all day with one bait.

They are pricey and come in at only 5 baits per pkg, but will last you a long time.

ahh, i see.

$10 for 8, yikes!

maybe I will look for the alternates...... geesh.

how do you go about pouring your own? where can I pick up equipment like that?

BPS sells Senko knock-offs that work just as good as the Senko. They are about half the price & you get 20 in a pack. I've bought some that even had some hooks in the package.

The best I've used though are the strike king zero's in the 3X series plastic. You can literaly fish all day with one bait.

They are pricey and come in at only 5 baits per pkg, but will last you a long time.

Yup Strike King Zero 3X last forever, it is the softest plastic bait, it stretch so much yet very tough that it won't snap and break.

Sure what you get for what you pay is little high but it is difinitely one to atleast try once.

After reading this thread I thought I might as well get a pack of senko's in case I got out at all this weekend. I didn't get out for much fishing but I was down at my parent's boat in Turkey Point Marina. I usually kill time by fishing off their dock and the odd time I get lucky with a little quarter pounder largemouth, but most of the time i'm just watching the sunfish. Anyway, i woke up early so i threw a senko on. A couple casts in I hooked into a good largemouth, about 2 - 2 1/2 pounds. A bit of a suprise to see it pulling its way under other boats. Anyway, after about 30 minutes I caught 2 about 2 pounds and three sub pounders. But all from standing in the same spot, so they either attract lots of fish or the same fish can't resist. But all in all it made a good impression.

Right on!

Those baits sure do have a unique action.

I caught a nice bass on the weekend after it missed my Chug Bug, on a Senko-type bait.

They are definitely going to be rigged up on a rod at all times with me, from now on!