Bachelor Party St Clair Fishing Charter

nkuchmak

Hello all,

One of my best fishing buddies is getting hitched this year and I have taken on the challenge of planning the bachelor party. The only guidance the unlucky fellow has provided is that it must involve fishing!

Almost all of the men in attendance are serious fisherman and we are less interested in partying (during the day at least) and more interested in spending some quality time on the water. There is a total of 6-7 men and I thought it would be a great idea to book a charter on Lake St Clair to chase some muskies.

A quick google search revealed a few charter options but it seems most of them are on the states side. I could use some help if anyone can recommend a charter company based on the Ontario side that may be able to accommodate us?

Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Pond predator, Rampage, Drifter2, Can-Am,...those are the ones with good reputation for lots of fish and a big enough boat to handle 6-7 guys...

Not knocking Mike from handlebarz but i think he only offers small groups and likely casting...

Edited by Brettiop

Hi Wabusk, welcome aboard OFC. A Musky charter bachelors party!!! You party animals. I hear the fishing is good in Vegas that time of year. But I have heard what happens on LSC stays on LSC.

But seriously for a second I have heard nothing but good things about Mike Handlebars. You will have to let us know all the wild details if you come back in 1 piece.

Hi guys,

Thank you for all the incredibly useful responses. I have been in touch with a few operators including Mike at Handlebarz. He seems like a great guy and Im currently working on finalizing the dates with him.

Again thanks for the help!

Nick