28 28 with 3 seconds left.

Old Ironmaker

I missed the whole game except the last 5 minutes and overtime...apparently I chose the right time to turn on the tv.

Perfect timing! It's all a snoozefest to me

Actually I just came across a funny article pertaining to the halftime show... Did anyone find it political at all? I didn't but this article I read seemed to think so and I thought it was laughable considering none of the "political statements" made were ever made in connection to any of the songs when they were released, until now apparently they're political statements haha

I should add, a simple yes or no will suffice, pm me to discuss if you feel the need lol don't want to stir the pot!

Edited by Lucas F

Everything is a political statement today, including the SB commercials yesterday according to the Whitless House.

This is NOT a political statement that I am sneaking into a OFC thread, it may be alternate truth however.

I heard Atlanta is appealing the results of the game, they say they won the popular vote. :ninja:

Perfect timing! It's all a snoozefest to me

Actually I just came across a funny article pertaining to the halftime show... Did anyone find it political at all? I didn't but this article I read seemed to think so and I thought it was laughable considering none of the "political statements" made were ever made in connection to any of the songs when they were released, until now apparently they're political statements haha

I should add, a simple yes or no will suffice, pm me to discuss if you feel the need lol don't want to stir the pot!

yes, the songs she chose were meant to deliver a message. from singing america the beautiful to this land is our land, to born this way, whos lyrics alone are a statement, the song choice was 100%a statement

I am sure that a lot of coaches from all sports are going to use the fact that the Patriots and Tom Brady didn't give up , to motivate their teams if they are down in the fourth quarter or third period of their games.

great game