Thx admin...onward and upward.

Lords knows I've responded to my share....it's like a train wreck that you can't ignore. But at the end of the day it only serves to separate us from each other. Just yesterday I was wagering with fellow fishermen at work that because NF political threads generated so much "BUZZ" they would NEVER disappear. Well today I see the new stance from the board. Overjoyed!!! Glad to see this crap go the way of the dinosaur.

Good job guys and glad to see :clapping:

My apologizes for ever doubting. And thx for cleaning house. Now back to regular scheduled programming. Lots of great people and great stories on here that are so much better to share.

I don't share you opinion. I have made that known to administration. I will abide by the rules though. That's what we Canadians do. Just abide by the rules like the sheep that we are.

Now on to all fishing reports, Nice fish, way to go man. what a beauty, I wish I caught that, nice catch, that's a keeper, must be nice. Where did you get them tires?

I'm all out.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

OI I don't consider myself a sheep...but I understand your point of view...which I respect. However back in the day I joined this fishing board to learn and share about fishing. And I would wager that is most every newbie's intent. There is a bunch of NF topics..always has been..so nothing new...but how many heated political threads where we get a little hot under the collar have turned good people away? No one can answer that obviously but I'd wager it's far greater then actual fishing threads chasing people away.

People are people and no one solution will be the fix all for every situation...but I truly think politics only sour whatever can be created here.

Respectfully CPH.

The people who want the drama of the political threads will not like this rule. There are other sites that welcome people tearing into each other, this is not one of them. If the limitation on this one topic meaning it must be fishing related makes the site boring or no longer fun I'm sorry. We run this site transparently we give you as much info. as we can on what and why we are doing it. The site is run to promote community, harmony, respect and friendships.

Some people think a separate place on the forum is needed for political threads and the reason it does not happen is it would be against the mission of the board. If you are looking for friends or an answer to a question you can trust it will not be during or over a political thread.

As far as the sheep comment I have never though of people who follow the rules as sheep. A sheep will get trapped in a 3 sided box rather than turn around or back up and regroup. He does not have the ability to change with the environment around him.

Thanks

Art

I don't share you opinion. I have made that known to administration. I will abide by the rules though. That's what we Canadians do. Just abide by the rules like the sheep that we are.

Now on to all fishing reports, Nice fish, way to go man. what a beauty, I wish I caught that, nice catch, that's a keeper, must be nice. Where did you get them tires?

I'm all out.

Seriously?

Art, I'm with CPH...good on you and the other owners for making a much needed rule adjustment. People have to recognizance the change was intended to make things here better, not as a punishment.

Edited by grimsbylander