Bass Pro flyer

captpierre

Thanks for putting that up. I will be trying to grab one of those Helix 7's. I've been wanting to add side imaging, but the Raymarine box and transducer is $620 USD plus import/shipping. Looks like I'll be running a bird just for the side image. The navionics is just a bonus! Console will be crowded!

Captain, is it in US or Canadian prices? Before they opened the Niagara store I made the 3 hour drive one way to the 400 store after I confirmed they had the combo in stock and confirmed the price only to find the sale item was in US prices. Grrrrr!!! They will never get my money any longer, never.

Have you guys gone to your locally owned independent guy and asked if they can match the price?

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Seems like there is two sales. One starting on the 23rd and one starting on the 25th.

it looks like CAD pricing as well. The Hook 7 is 499 USD, and the sale price in the flyer shows 599 saying its normally 799. So based on that Id wager CAD pricing shown,

I just use the websites of my local stores and got what I needed by checking the "clearance" sections.

*edit* as it had to much info on the bill. But I went to the Lindsay Can Tire and grabbed $400 worth of fishing gear and spent $199.07 out of pocket.... Bill says I saved $198

fixed the pic... ;)

CTC bill.jpg

Edited by GBW

moemoe, Bill's Bait and Tackle is my #1 go to store, located on Upper James just north of Mohawk in Hamilton, #2 is Fishing World on Barton St. E. and Centennial also in Hammertown. If Bill's doesn't have an item they will do their best to order it in. Bill's have always matched prices for me unless the item is on sale as a loss leader. I don't expect anyone to take a loss. Go into Bill's a few times a year and they remember you, try getting that at BPS or any off the big box guys. I ordered a tackle box from Bill's last year and they offered to deliver it to my place an hour away. One of the owners has a cottage down the lake from us come to find out. Bill's is the best.

Captain, is it in US or Canadian prices? Before they opened the Niagara store I made the 3 hour drive one way to the 400 store after I confirmed they had the combo in stock and confirmed the price only to find the sale item was in US prices. Grrrrr!!! They will never get my money any longer, never.

Have you guys gone to your locally owned independent guy and asked if they can match the price?

3 hour drive one way from where?? LOL

My locally owned independant doesn't sell sonar, and he is honest enough to tell you that he can get it for you, but you're better off to buy it elsewhere as he can't match the price. The only guy that does sell sonar locally, I don't like enough to drop that kind of money there.

Edited by porkpie

My locally owned independant doesn't sell sonar, and he is honest enough to tell you that he can get it for you, but you're better off to buy it elsewhere as he can't match the price. The only guy that does sell sonar locally, I don't like enough to drop that kind of money there.

Not sure where you are at but maybe Radioworld can help out? As per my attached image earlier I found some crazy "clearance" deals at CTC including sonars. But I don't need a new sonar/gps