couple o' months in review - Report

AKRISONER

OI is old and doesnt understand art.

His pm is gonna be about tax dollers

ahaha im sorry for the crappy graffiti writers that

OK you 2 hooligan hip hopster whipper snappers I bite. The Art I get, in fact I really enjoy it, some is amazing. Some is just plain crap with the territory tagging just like animals marking their territory. What I do have issue with is me having to cover the cost of painting over my private property. Also the cost of painting rail cars when I was at the plant. Stelco at 1 time had the 3rd largest railroad behind CN and CPR. Taggers would jump the fence at night and tag rail cars. No harm, no foul? The car numbers couldn't be read and now I have to climb the slippery rungs of the cars and ID the material, dozens of them a shift and usually when it's cold and the rain and snow is blowing off the harbour.

The Art I really get.

amateurs....any real train writer knows the stay the hell off the numbers, thats how you avoid getting buffed

ICHIBAN

12.-Ich.jpg

this is my homie Wase from Memphis TN

3.-Wase.jpg

Edited by AKRISONER

Curtis Martin the Hall of Fame NFL running back commissioned an artist to do a large piece depicting his life's story using that media. The progression start to finish was filmed by NFL Films in an episode of "Football Life". Amazing work. I hope I can find it for you to see. That's Art.

I found it on You Tube but can't paste the link here.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Do you guys consider the Art work that the guy put out for Martin "tagging"? He used both brush and aerosol to paint. Not knowing the definition I think it's tagging. Maybe tagging is hit and run Art and this media has another name. Educate me via PM if you wish. I don't want to take away from your fantastic fishing report Akri. Believe it or not I paint with Water Colour and Acrylic on canvass or board and draw in pen and ink. Have been painting for my entire life. I'm not any good but earned an Art scholarship to both Rochdale and Sheridan College. in 73', not 1873, 1973 you wise guys.

What do you think of the piece Akri and M2B2?

Edited by Old Ironmaker