2019-2020 Hockey Thread

ive been playing mens league hockey 2 times a week for 6 years, not once have i hit that part of the net, not to mention from in that tight, it pretty much defies physics. im pretty much 99% sure the window he shot through is smaller than a puck.

the only image that matters

attachicon.gif18-01-2017 11-17-39 AM.jpg

Good image...showing Ottawa behind the Leafs is accurate. BUT, you cut off the best part! Ottawa has let in as many goals as they've scored. Before the last game, they had a -2 differential! They just got back to zero last night. The Leafs are a +9.

Plus, in the last 10 games Ottawa is 5-4-1 and the Leafs are 8-1-1

It's not looking good Matt...this lousy performance continues in Ottawa and the rest of the bandwagon jumpers are going to leap.

Edited by grimsbylander

Good image...showing Ottawa behind the Leafs is accurate. BUT, you cut off the best part! Ottawa has let in as many goals as they've scored. Before the last game, they had a -2 differential! They just got back to zero last night. The Leafs are a +9.

Plus, in the last 10 games Ottawa is 5-4-1 and the Leafs are 8-1-1

It's not looking good Matt...this lousy performance continues in Ottawa and the rest of the bandwagon jumpers are going to leap.

All laffs fans summed up perfectly in just a simple picture. This will be this year as well. :clapping::clapping::clapping::whistling:

michellesiu-14.jpg

All laffs fans summed up perfectly in just a simple picture. This will be this year as well. :clapping::clapping::clapping::whistling:

attachicon.gifmichellesiu-14.jpg

Thats ok. Its hard to get upset about a playoff loss when you end up finishing in 9th like the sens will.

Also, ever wonder why they are no pics like that when the sens lost in 6 to Anaheim? Probably because no one cared.

One of those nights where it just doesn't click, happens to the best of them. Although looking back I can't be too upset about it, they've for 21 out of a possible 26 points in the last 13 games.

How have the Sens been doing? :)

One of those nights where it just doesn't click, happens to the best of them. Although looking back I can't be too upset about it, they've for 21 out of a possible 26 points in the last 13 games.

How have the Sens been doing? :)

Beat St.Louis and then shutout Columbus 2-0 in last 2 games so pretty good I would say.

Big game on Saturday night against the laffs.

You know you're a sens fan grasping at straws when the leafs have gone 8-1-1 in their last 10, they lose one bad one and it's all you have to talk about.

Oh no! The leafs aren't going to go 82-0 in a rebuild year! Whatever will we do?

Judging by the last 50 years, the laffs are doomed, they just haven't realized it yet. It's coming lol

And they're still 5-4-1 in their last 10 games!!! :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Won 4 of the last 5. But more importantly it's sad to see Clarke will not be on the ice this year and most likely the end of his career. Gotta feel for the guy.

Was listening to TSN last night and it's a popular opinion that the laffs are just an injury or 2 away from being in big trouble. That and the fact there are too many rookies who are playing a loose game that will be problematic when it comes to competing against more experienced teams when the games mean the most.

But, we will see!

Was listening to TSN last night and it's a popular opinion that the laffs are just an injury or 2 away from being in big trouble.

Well Capt. Obvious, I think it's safe to assume that 95% of the teams in the league are in the same boat. It depends WHO goes down in an injury. McDavid, OV or Crosby would never be missed right? And Ottawa is so deep in talent they're impervious. LOL They suck HEALTHY! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

No one is expecting them to even make the playoffs (At least I'm not).. I'm just happy with the consistency that these young guys are playing with, you can see a bright future ahead.

Can't argue they have a good bunch of talented young guys for the next many years. I'm hoping the dreaded blue and white disease plays true and they suck for another 50 years.

No one is expecting them to even make the playoffs (At least I'm not).. I'm just happy with the consistency that these young guys are playing with, you can see a bright future ahead.

I agree. In fact, I've spent this season hoping they don't make it. It's all about picks at this point.

Well Capt. Obvious, I think it's safe to assume that 95% of the teams in the league are in the same boat. It depends WHO goes down in an injury. McDavid, OV or Crosby would never be missed right? And Ottawa is so deep in talent they're impervious. LOL They suck HEALTHY! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

They were saying how the laffs are probably the only team to have avoided the injury bug so far and it will likely come calling at some point. Yes injury is a bad thing for any team obviously. And you can't compare anyone on the laffs to McDavid, Crosby or Ovie. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Ottawa has has their number one goalie away, Ryan has been hurt at times, Hammond out, Lazar out but have kept it together.

And we're ahead of the laffs.