2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Yes I was a laffs fan (just puked in my mouth) and got tired of the useless, non committal ownership. Ballard was a joke, the team was useless and under-performed for what now, like 50 years? They treated their players like crap (Sittler deserved better) and their fans even worse. They iced a no talent bunch of goons and it's still the same now with the exception of some young guys who will never last and ask to be traded because of the dreaded blue and white disease. Over priced tickets that fans had little or no access to and on and on and on!!!!

Classless organization that now has their bewildered fans (sheep) thinking they are going to win a cup bahahahahhaa....pretty comical and never changes.

GO SENS GO!

Yes I was a laffs fan (just puked in my mouth) and got tired of the useless, non committal ownership. Ballard was a joke, the team was useless and under-performed for what now, like 50 years? They treated their players like crap (Sittler deserved better) and their fans even worse. They iced a no talent bunch of goons and it's still the same now with the exception of some young guys who will never last and ask to be traded because of the dreaded blue and white disease. Over priced tickets that fans had little or no access to and on and on and on!!!!

Classless organization that now has their bewildered fans (sheep) thinking they are going to win a cup bahahahahhaa....pretty comical and never changes.

GO SENS GO!

Please refer to reason #1...Thanks for the perfect example! LOL

I still can't believe Columbus gave up on him..As Grapes says hes a steal! As for the leafs right about now is where the rest of the teams would start to pick it up and we would fall behind..Cant wait to see how they look down the stretch..How about it any predictions from fans on where they finish after 82 games?

Edited by tb4me

GO SENS GO!

Yep. Sens certainly did go tonight.

Much better to have a team that can't fill their arena and let's opposition buy up most of the tickets for a road game. Gotta love 'go leafs go' chants at a sens home game.

As a fan my mind still flashed " here we go again " when the Sens tied it and I was still nervous with a 2 goal lead with under 3 minutes left.

It will sting for a while those lost leads but with the young core we have they will mature and when we can add to our D pool with some strong players through draft and development and the current roster will learn to buckle down and play a good shut down game

I wasnt nervous one bit. What a nice change.

I actually posted to matt with 3 minutes left(which could have totally bit me in the butt)

We have waaay to powerful of an offense right now. And our defensive game is leaps and bounds better than years prior. Its night and day.

Also, our powerplay is rediculously good as is our penalty kill.

Another year and we have a powerhouse team provided we stay healthy.

Im looking forward to seeing our backup and how he plays in the back stretch, since I think hell be getting the nod every 3rd game or so since Anderson is almost matched his career high at halfway point.

Im sure hell have a few bad games but he shows a ton of promise. In fact Id say he won last nights game for us with about 6 saves that easily could have been goals. And when the pressure was on in the last 3 minutes he was just as composed as any seasoned goaltender. Very impressive!