Maybe the most athleic CFL play I have ever seen.

Old Ironmaker

And I have seen a few. Tonight Montreal played in Hamilton. Duron Carter who has had some off field issues as of late was told he would play on Special Teams. Something he has never done in his Pro career. Some might call it a slap on the wrist to ask a "star" to suddenly play special teams. He is rushing Hamilton's Punter, blocks the punt, snags it right out of the air and fights off a few Hamilton defenders on the sideline and goes around 50 yards for the TD. I will post it once it gets on the Net.

Amazing show of athleticism, a once in a lifetime play in my opinion, very special to see live.

He is the son of NFL Hall of Fame member Cris Carter.

The video is on Yahoo Sports, I can no longer copy and paste on this site any longer. Google Chrome browser is supposed to help here on OFC but then that gives me problems on other sites.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Did I say he has had some off field problems lately, this guy has had big problems since High School. His Wikipedia page is full of reported problems with this kid. One of his College QB's tweeted if any NFL team drafted him he would be a Cancer for that team, nice. No less than 4 Colleges in his career. Academically ineligible twice that means he was failing or a fancy term for doesn't attend classes. Went from "The" Ohio State University to a small community College in the sticks for his second year, then Alabama where he flunked out again, then to Florida Southern for year 4. Never graduated. Signed by the Colts last year for 1.5 million over 3 years but only $25,000.00 guaranteed
after 1 year in Montreal. On the practice squad all season then cut at the end of the 15' NFL season. I'd say he has some problems.

Amazing play eh Rick?

Edited by Old Ironmaker

As for the game, one of the most fun games I've attended this year.

3rd and 1, game break point, instead of putting Masoli in and running, Zach drops back and connects with CO2 for a 42 yard play. Next play throws to Toliver for the TD! (the only TD of the game).

TiCats first in the East!

Going to need to start saving my pennies...if (when) they make it to the GC, it'll cost me close to a grand for my wife and I to go I'm sure....

Yes a great win for sure, 1st in the East and less than .500

I still haven't got to see a game in the new Stadium. We were jumping the fence at the old Brian Timmins to get into Civic Stadium since the early 60's and the Barneys were pretending not to see us.. Front row for Alice Cooper in 71' at Brian Timmins which was the baseball stadium south of Civic Stadium, or was it Bernie Arbor stadium? I always got my B's mixed up.

Yes a great win for sure, 1st in the East and less than .500

I still haven't got to see a game in the new Stadium. We were jumping the fence at the old Brian Timmins to get into Civic Stadium since the early 60's and the Barneys were pretending not to see us.. Front row for Alice Cooper in 71' at Brian Timmins which was the baseball stadium south of Civic Stadium, or was it Bernie Arbor stadium? I always got my B's mixed up.

So, you were a bad ass eh? LOL

We would up the 10 cents for the bus ride there, that's not cheap. Then use the transfer for the ride back thinking we were pulling a fast one on the bus driver. In 71 I had my own car. Sometimes a different one every day.

One day Dominic pulled up in a nice shiny Impala, Lenny 2 time says "you better bring my fathers car back stupid you better bring it back". Lenny said everything twice he said it twice.

Edited by Old Ironmaker