Anyone fishing Leamington area?

spincast

Making a trip down that way this weekend , and I got two teenage boys to entertain- any one had any luck with silvers or 'eyes yet, and if so, general area, with our without a boat? PM if you prefer - thanks!

We are heading to Colchester this weekend. There was some good reports from there before last week's wind and rain but not much since. I have been told that there's still not much happening in Leamington yet, it's still pretty early.

Hear much the same G Mech - Colchester and west -

Thanks for the feed back both of you

Maybe we can compare notes next week.

gonna shoot for some early morning kings before loading up for the afternoon trip west.

. Longweekend travel is going to be terrible here.

I hear ya B Yup - thats why I'm westbound, No TO, No 400. its not so bad going up if you leave at Lew O clock - but that ride home just takes any enjoyment right out of ya.

Have fun with the boys. Thanks - his bud has only "camped" in a trailer before this.......

I few ghost stories, some racoons a'russlin..... some owls maybe :lol:

We got 14 West leamington harbour today.

We heard good reports from there yesterday morning too so we headed to Leamington instead of Colchester. I think you morning guys must have caught them all because it was dead that direction after supper. We did find a few half way out the point though in 32-34 fow so it wasn't a total bust. Didn't appear to be much happening there this morning either but again, we managed a few more for supper.

We got 14 West leamington harbour today.

that was you huh? heard a couple boats found the right spots. It was a narrow band from what we saw 1t7 FOW or bust., and the winds made for some tough boat control - crazy current, based on where my boards were running,

But I have never seen 5Lbs of walleye disappear as fast as those 2 13 year olds ate Saturdays catch

RIMG1541_zps6ajljstu.jpg

the whole farm came out to play for us

RIMG1544_zpsx0pqtjgv.jpg

G got a 6 lb sheepie as well, bit we'll pass on the pix - was a bleeder....

We found a nice warn spot Sunday and managed a couple to bring home.

Next couple of weeks and we should be prime time