Just a little TKS about all the reports

Marc Thorpe

Buttsmoocher!

At least I were a shirt when I do it :w00t:

Depends who's rear I smooch :lol:

Its been a good wet sock year once again,caught some King Kongs

getting ready to wrap up one last shoot on thursday then Muskies "Fish with attitude"

The opening wet sock season was good with lots of " Mud Puppies" (Sauger)being caught.

At times the bite was ridiculous,on the water at 7 and off by 1-2 pm,then kinna relax and do it all over again.Pike bite was pretty good,we had 24 pike in 19 minutes with triples and quadruples

Then my fun time started,short linning wet socks (walleyes) and yaking King Kongs,although the top end did not reach last years high the overall size was really good with 20 something fish in the 6 to 9 pound range.The beauty of it all was looking guest in the face and telling em ,its gotta go back :w00t:

Once the emotional scaring healed they were fine with it :lol:

Spent a wonderfull evening with Roy one night and Few hours with Darsky and enjoyed the time

Also got to fish a couple of evenings with my cousin and niece and my dad

So overall was a good spring with smiles on shore :w00t:

Some people cant wait to get to bed after work

I cant wait to get up

Edited by marc thorpe

bla bla bla Marc-lets see some pics

Darsky I was going to say the same thing And I have seen his digital camera :whistling: ,,,,, :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1: And the awesome video's so come on Marc lets see a good old fashion OFC report :worthy: Please?

We will be waiting and yes you could show us small Muskie its ok to post them :lol:

MTP :canadian:

Marc catches fish, you guys take pictures. It all depends what you want in life.

We want FISH AND PICTURES!!!

Everybody knows that if you're gonna be a C&R kinda guy, you gotta take the pics... otherwise you're just another "Story Teller".

Edited by Greencoachdog