GRIZZLY!

limeyangler

Congrats Simon you will enjoy that 700 grizzly for many years to come as for a 2 up seat I would highly recommend a seat from Rototeck industries they are made in North America I put one on my 700 grizzly and I am very happy with it here is the model # if you are interested 99RK-010 check out there website they have other models to choose from www,rototeck.com

Cheers Mitch

Manitou - 15 Grand with the tracks, 2 up seat & other options I see in the photo. Jump on it! The bare bike is $11,500.00 in Niagara, tracks are around $3500.00. What's the cost of a bare bones 700 Grizz in your area?

Im not sure I never looked???

I still think ill hold off a few years and buy a gator with a set of tracks.

So much more possibilities+heat lol

Simon, what was your cost?

Edited by manitoubass2

Im not sure I never looked???

I still think ill hold off a few years and buy a gator with a set of tracks.

So much more possibilities+heat lol

Simon, what was your cost?

Yeah jump on it…the tracks are $5k, the bike $11500.

Mine came in at $13.5k out the door with a 60" plow, heated grips/thumb and cover.

Congrats Simon you will enjoy that 700 grizzly for many years to come as for a 2 up seat I would highly recommend a seat from Rototeck industries they are made in North America I put one on my 700 grizzly and I am very happy with it here is the model # if you are interested 99RK-010 check out there website they have other models to choose from www,rototeck.com

Cheers Mitch

LOL…you read my mind…I was about to ask if anyone could recommend a 2 up seat…THANKS….checking it out right now!

LOL…you read my mind…I was about to ask if anyone could recommend a 2 up seat…THANKS….checking it out right now!

Simon,

just bought one myself for my 700 Grizzly.

Here is the link:

http://www.wesindustries.com/home/

Excellent quality, design and top notch customer service. Huge amount of room inside and very comfy to sit in. Even bought the spare 4.7L gas container that fits inside the seat.

Here are couple shots of mine:

20151231_123324_resized_zps729m6pjd.jpg

20160109_125326_resized_zpsbppwutar.jpg

20160109_123610_resized_zpst8qkguuq.jpg

20160109_125402_resized_zpsrcgdigg2.jpg

You can do it online or call on the phone and speak to Luc Hamel - Sales & Marketing Manager.

Great guy. Tell him I send you....he'll go out of his way to assist you.

P.S. Don't tell your wife I told you, but now you also need to get fender protectors and fender flares.

Installed mine the other day... ;-)

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Promised you pics, here they are. Remember the snatch block goes on the plow, the winch hook goes through that and up to the front carrier bar. IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

Fisherman that a hoop of an idea, does that cloth strap just wrap around the inner tube and the hook or does the strap go around the lower steel bar as well, going to do that to ours

thx