memories…….

limeyangler

These pictures came up on my Facebook 'memories' notification today for this day 5 years ago when jack was just one and a half years old. It was his first ice fishing trip with me. We made his snow machine helmet with a kiddies bike helmet and some see-through plastic we found in the house and cut to shape and stuck on, I remember how proud he was to be wearing a helmet "just like dad's", he used to call the snow machine a "snowmean"….man I love him!

166369_10150124218365977_7428818_n.jpg

166320_10150124218305977_5165952_n.jpg

Happy new year!

Simon.

Great memory Simon, I brought my little one when he was 1 and half too. He was so patient waiting for the first bite. After an hour he was playing in the snow making snow angel, finally he put his leg in the hole try to wash his boot. The trip was short but fun, now he is 7 and surprisingly he still remember that. Now, everytime I bring him ice fishing he will tell me he won't do it again.

I love it! That helmet is awesome!

Time just flies by....... It doesn't seem like it's been 15 years since my wife and I had our first child. Now he has his temps and is driving! (So avoid north east Ohio) Then 3 years ago yesterday, we were blessed to have my darling Stella, who is brilliant beyond her years and the controller of my heart. Then God thought that wasn't enough, so I have a handsome 10 month old boy who knows only one facial expression, a big ol smile!

My memories are abundant! Hope they last forever!

Thanks for sharing this and all your memories Simon! (.......and Rick!)

Edited by Steelheadphycho