Here kitty kitty! NF

leaf4

So in passing I made a joke to the girlfriend that if we were to get a kitten as she's been bothering me about pets for the past while, I would name it Jim.

For some reason she thought it was hilarious, and its now been decided her Christmas present is a kitten named Jim.

So I've been looking around and with any luck I can pick up these two cuties around Christmas, they are brothers and I can't wait to get them home already haha

Screenshot_2015-12-16-14-20-31.png_2.jpe

Screenshot_2015-12-16-14-20-37.png_4.jpe

And with 2 hours and some extra scrap from my house renos this was born...

Attach8898_20151216_222001.jpg

And I happen to have extra carpet from just having my basement done!

And here's some progress pics from the basement for those who are interested from my previous topic on asking what products I should be using

IMG_20151216_224014.jpg

IMG_20151216_223959_7.jpg

Meow

Edited by Lucas F

Enjoy. I had a couple of brothers a few years back. I can't remember how many times I would wake up in the morning and see the Christmas tree laying on the floor. There names were Storm and Tux, but I didn't always call them that haha.

Lol I'm sure it will be an adventure! And I only have a fakie tree and its small so I should be ok on that front... Fingers crossed hahaha

Nice beans!

We ended up with a single Kitty, we found one online going up for adoption Wednesday night and I was at the pet store Thursday waiting for the doors to open

IMG_20151223_105428.jpg

IMG_20151225_141407_2.jpg

He's a ball of energy and its a blast!

Edited by Lucas F

Those are adorable, I love the Tiger striped on the first pic, there's a name for them I can't remember. Your hands are full for sure. 8 years ago my wife brought home 2 kitties. The mom and it's 2 week old male kitten that fit in my hand. The Mom had health issues and died a few years latter. It was found by a customer of hers with it's throat ripped open and an eye missing. This kind woman paid for her surgery and found out it was pregnant. Only 1 kitten of 5 survived. That cat was the smartest pet, including dogs I have ever seen. Taught the kitten how to hunt frogs and climb trees. She would bring smelt she caught in the water and put them on the deck to show me. She rang bells I hung on the door handles at Christmas to go out and in and taught the kitten to do the same. We still have him and he hates me. Rings the bell to come in the front door then runs to the back door and wants out, I swear I can hear that cat laugh.

Excellent job on the rec room. 2 big screens maybe windows? Yowza.

Edited by Old Ironmaker