Do you like fish pics taken "Al Linder" style?

bigcreekdad

I like seeing close up detail of the whole fish (couldn't care less about the guy holding it) So holding them out doesn't bother me....what I don't like are these low angle shots which also seem popular, when the fish is facing the camera so all you see is this big head and gaping mouth. I don't get it???

Edited by Beavertail

It ones of those things. I do it, but I'm laughing at myself inside for doing it!!

I know it's silly, and obvious. And I laugh out-loud when I see other people doing it. But as soon as the camera comes out, my elbow locks straight. I can't fight it, I just let it happen.

I'm Okay with it, to a certain degree...

I usually hold them about half way out...I can take a picture of me any day, I'm only holding that awesome fish for a few seconds....i wanna make sure the fish looks good!

I'd rather see more of the fish then the angler for the most part...

Only fish that are too big should be held against your body, i think that just looks dumb....

Edited by Brettiop

Anyone want to guess the weights of these fish from the Chutes? Just for fun. I still remember the exact weights. There's some different photography styles in the pics.

The winner gets a free trip with Chotchkies House to the Waterford Ponds.

http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79905&hl=chutes

Anyone want to guess the weights of these fish from the Chutes? Just for fun. I still remember the exact weights. There's some different photography styles in the pics.

The winner gets a free trip with Chotchkies House to the Waterford Ponds.

http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79905&hl=chutes

Walleye - 12 ounces

Pike - 21/2 pounds