Well I am back in Ontario

jedimaster

Well after an awesome year and a half in BC I am moving back to Ontario. Just got off the phone with the MNR and my fishing and small game licenses are still valid. If anyone between the Manitoba border wants to go fishing today or tomorrow drop me a text six oh four six five two two eight two five. Will have lots of pictures and stories to share when I get settled in but I did manage a mule deer and several weeks of hunting while in BC. Was awesome. Anyway I am not sure what the cell service is like but if you want to go drop me a text message and we can hook up and get some lines wet. Go leafs go!

Gonna head through the sault more than likely. 11 seems a long way around. As for why? Well it was a personal decision. Family and such type thing. I will be moving back to BC in a few more years. It was just too soon for me to be out there permanent. Was awesome though.

Gonna head through the sault more than likely. 11 seems a long way around. As for why? Well it was a personal decision. Family and such type thing. I will be moving back to BC in a few more years. It was just too soon for me to be out there permanent. Was awesome though.

11 and 17 are about the same length. 11 is safer if there is snow and ice. Also used to have the best hamburgers in the planet in Hearst but the family sold the restaurant and kept the recipe. :(

11 and 17 are about the same length. 11 is safer if there is snow and ice. Also used to have the best hamburgers in the planet in Hearst but the family sold the restaurant and kept the recipe. :(

Yup, 17 gets closed lots at this time of year, particularly around Montreal river...lots of snow squalls.

17 is pretty, 11 is flat and straight