Walleye with my neighbour.

limeyangler

Hi all,

Went out with my neighbour in his small tinny the other day. It took us longer to get there than it did to get a limit and that's just fine…win/win! Get to mess around in the great outdoors and experience awesome fishing.

I'm pretty lucky to have such a great neighbour, top bloke!

PS….Thanks Joeytier for helping me decide where to go that day, your back lake adventures were the inspiration for this one and the reason we tried a smaller lake.

Totally missed this. Awesome!

YOU INSPIRED THIS POST GODDAMIT>>>>>LOL

Your listening to more country/folk/twang lately.

Yep, great neighbor

LOL...you noticed. Its more to do with what music is available to use on 'monetized' videos on youtube. I finally discovered in May this year, after 8 years of making videos that Youtube will pay me, only catch is I cant choose copyrighted material or they wont pay me, I aint making millions but have made about $700 in 6 months, keeps me in minnows....just!

Don't have to have a $20000 boat to have a blast. Well done

LOL...my neighbour has a $30000 boat, and that little tinny!

So you're a prostaffer now??? You better not be wearing a YouTube jersey in the next video!

LOL…..no…just doing what Ive always done for no gian other than my own enjoyment and sharing adventures with y'all, and then someone told me I could make a few shillings doing it without really lifting a finger….just my kind of gig! won't sellout, won't compromise…smash capitalism!!!!! LOL.

Edited by limeyangler