The MNRF is hiring 15 conservation officers

Joeytier

Least none of you are from or have been to Alberta. Out there they give all the bad drivers red letters on their licence plates.

No worries boys. When I get this job, an OFC sticker gets you one free warning if you are slightly over the limit. (If you've got 10 walleye by yourself on a stringer I can't help ya)

Least none of you are from or have been to Alberta. Out there they give all the bad drivers red letters on their licence plates.

No worries boys. When I get this job, an OFC sticker gets you one free warning if you are slightly over the limit. (If you've got 10 walleye by yourself on a stringer I can't help ya)

Now thats funny...considering my last smash up was travelling in the left lane on a one way street and the guy beside me made a left turn and he had them red letters on his plate too

Now my wife always says...watch it..Alberta plates up ahead

Edited by Dara

Whoops. I have passed by there in my younger days and probably lived pretty close for a while (worked out of red lake for a time). I figured from your username you were either living in Manatou or on the Manatoulin islands. That being said, I'm due to get back up that way again and I want to take my grandfather fishing in Ear Falls at Bluffy lake. Just need a job that gives me vacation time.

Fresh faced out college. When I was 23 I did 2 years in Western Ontario. Going through there on the way to and from Edmonton doesn't count. Though I wish I stayed longer.

(I'm 31 in October B)

That's supposed to be a B and a ) but that works too.

Edited by jeremy84

I have to say this

Both you and Chris and Brian ( that bear guy ) are what we need as MNR Officers.

Hi Brian the bear guy here, thanks for the kind words. I'll have to check out the posting later today, just don't have that much time right now becuase I'm just starting work for the day.

On another note yes I'm still alive, just the summer has been very busy.