Fighting traffic ticket

pike slayer

Toronto International Speedway to feed her need for speed which is about 3 hour drive from TO.

Not driving a Nissan 300Z or some ridiculous 400HP thing, LOL

You cut her off, she will cut you off. And Im not talking lanes here.LOL

I've been driving for 52 years and have only received 2 tickets in all that time.

One was for 7 MPH over and the other was for 10 MPH over and both were about 50 years ago.

Never had any other charges, infact the only other time I was ever stopped was for an illegal left turn at Broadview & Gerrard in front of the Don Jail but the copper let me off because he believed me when I told him I honestly didn't see the sign.

Never had an at fault accident either.

Drive the speed limit and obey the rules and you won't have to worry about fighting tickets in court.

I only pay $691 a year for insurance.

It pays to be a good driver.

hey Lew, we are in the same boat! My last infraction as they call it was in 1973 or 1974!

The only problem is the area code thing regarding what you pay for insurance, hate that sh't. Why should we pay because we live in an area people have accidents and us pay for it.

Crap I see kids driving cars I can't even afford and we pay higher rates because of them!

I should have kept my farm, but the the GOV wants capital gains so we are still shafted!

Jer, when I got mine, I told the the officer look, I havent had one since I was 18. I explained how I got to the speed I did. I was going to turn into where I live, then realized I was to go somewhere else. With a guy on my ass, I punched it. Thats how I got nailed only 50 yards from the drive. He had his bike tucked behind a tree. I might of been able to fight for him not being out in plain sight ( I think thats what they are to be when doing radar, could be wrong) I got, go and get it reduced.

Thanks for the help guys. I'm always polite to the police. I understand they are just doing their jobs and aren't targeting anyone. I had one of my tickets reduced that I got about 12 years ago on the spot just by minding my P's and Q's but never anything thrown out. Hopefully I won't have to try to talk myself out of anything ever again.