Who designates an area as a fish sanctuaries?

fishnguy

Entrance into the bay is narrow with shallow sand bars on either side. The sign is on a post stuck into the sand bar. Technically it's in the water. Not private property. I can tell you the CO very strongly suggested that I remove it if he doesn't get to it first. Gonna go hooligan on it!

fishinguy, I was only busting Manitous Corleone's. I see you are relatively new here you will get used to my wise ass responses, hopefully. I don't know how to use smilly faces and don't use acronyms. So when I say something that sounds stupid I'm probably trying to be witty, or I'm just saying something stupid!

Rick my Dad used to call us " The Pepasi Cole generash". It was when Coke was targeting the "Coke A Cola Generation". He couldn't get that right either.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

fishinguy, I was only busting Manitous Corleone's. I see you are relatively new here you will get used to my wise ass responses. I don't know how to use smilly faces and don't use acronyms. So when I say something that sounds stupid I'm probably trying to be witty, or I'm just saying something stupid!

Rick my Dad used to call us " The Pepasi Cole generash". It was when Coke was targeting the "Coke A Cola Generation". He couldn't get that right either.

Hahaha thats awesome!

For those that dont know, OI and I are in contact with each other fairly frequently and Id consider him a great guy(sometimes???)

Its all good, our age seperates us and we have fun with it. No worries.

fishinguy, I was only busting Manitous Corleone's. I see you are relatively new here you will get used to my wise ass responses, hopefully. I don't know how to use smilly faces and don't use acronyms. So when I say something that sounds stupid I'm probably trying to be witty, or I'm just saying something stupid!

haha....got it. thanks

I would leave that sign up and hope the dumb butt who put it up would add even more........now it's a private fishing area for those who know better........................or take it down and put up with others in your fishing spot........as Forrest Gump once said....Stupid is as stupid does. :)