more pics from Florida

This is the last of them flew out today so I am back home and missing that place already. Finished the week with 21 different species. The biggest being about a seven foot two hundred pound nurse shark. Here's some shots off of the digital camera. Some cooler shotsDSCF1206.jpgDSCF1230.jpga key deer on the bridgeDSCF1248.jpga gatorDSCF1159_1.jpgbig nurse sharkDSCF1254.jpgsnowy grouperDSCF1208_1.jpghog fishDSCF1257.jpgawesome tarpon shots good on the missus for the camera work. DSCF1258.jpgDSCF1259.jpgDSCF1264.jpg

Great report. It has me missing the place the family used to have in Charlotte Harbor. I went down for long weekends when I was working 12 hour shifts. We have great fishing right here but the unique thing about FLA whether fishing salt water or brackish water is you never know what you are going to hook into. From Sea Trout to Shark. I would use lighter tackle compared to the locals using 2X2's and chainfalls and always hooked up 3 times more than they did, and I lost a lot of tackle even using 100 pound flouro leaders.