Target Liquidation

DRIFTER_016

So I went into the Milton Target today just to see how "good" the deals were.

I did not buy anything however I did go to see if they had any deals on Bluetooth (hands free) earpiece, which they did not so that is when i walked around the store just to see other things.

A few things I noticed while walking around were:

• a group of 4 or 5 employees huddled together just chatting clearly not caring about doing their job and who can blame them
  • I only noticed one person working in the electronic area
  • the Starbucks was a storage area for carts and other crap like shelving
  • part of the what was the children's clothing area was filled with racks and more shelving
  • However the store was full of people trying to find that "big deal"

I'm was glad to hear that both Wal-mart and Canadian Tire are looking at moving into some of the spaces, and I'm more happy to say that is the last time I for me going to a Target

I couldnt believe I seen a couple of people here holding their 30% off signs on the side walk out in that cold and wind. They were using them as wind blocks. I guess earning a buck is earning a buck. Like hell I would be freezing my butt off for them.

I couldnt believe I seen a couple of people here holding their 30% off signs on the side walk out in that cold and wind. They were using them as wind blocks. I guess earning a buck is earning a buck. Like hell I would be freezing my butt off for them.

Well, since they are getting paid to do it I don't see it as freezing their butt off for Target, lots of us work outside in the cold/heat/rain, if we are getting paid for it, we are doing it for our familes or ourselves the way I see it. At the end of the day if someone gives you a pay cheque for whatever you have done then the slate is clean.

I couldnt believe I seen a couple of people here holding their 30% off signs on the side walk out in that cold and wind.

Funny you say that Brian as I thought yesterday was gorgeous. Infact it was so nice I cleared my 250' of driveway with just a shovel and left the snowblower in the shed. When that was done I parked the truck in the sunshine and outta the wind and washed it.

Beautiful over here again today too, bright & sunny, but just a tad too cold this time for truck washing LOL