cooking thread...

Nice looking dish there Limey. Hope to have something like for lunch Sunday.

When your home alone and just want an easy eat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Simple

Lightly brushed baggett with virgin olive oil, toasted, then pull out and layer some roasted red peppers,olives, fresh mozza. Some nice dried hot sausage as a garnish. :D

003b.jpg

I have sliced pork marinating for tomorows stir fry. It will be loaded.

Edited by Brian B

LOL…thanks John.

I just tried another recipe I made up. Did not video it as I had only imagined the recipe and the logistics of cooking it get worked out on the trial run.

Anyway…it was amazing!

Steamed whitefish on zucchini noodles with fresh homemade parsley sauce and garlic new potatoes……..the picture does not do it justice as the lighting in the kitchen sucks….but you get the idea.

IMG_1043_1.jpg

OPEN a restaurant up here please :P n Simon never heard of zuchinni noodles, have to check the grocery store

Nice looking dish there Limey. Hope to have something like for lunch Sunday.

When your home alone and just want an easy eat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Simple

Lightly brushed baggett with virgin olive oil, toasted, then pull out and layer some roasted red peppers,olives, fresh mozza. Some nice dried hot sausage as a garnish. :D

attachicon.gif003b.jpg

I have sliced pork marinating for tomorows stir fry. It will be loaded.

Looks terrific Brian, will have to try brushing with olive oil instead of butter bet its great :canadian:

Haha of course!

Funny, she hates seafood, but once she worked up the courage to eat one bacon wrapped scallop she ate hers and mine, and a new york strip, her rice and half of mine

Rick she is eating for three or four, right? Needs to keep those twins/triplets nourished!

I got side tracked and went with a bit of soup / lots of noodle dish. Sorta speak. LOL

Non the less, it was delish.

007s.jpg

ssss.jpg

010s.jpg

After eating this, my brain was rushing due to the flavors. That hot/sweet, with coconut milk is a knock out.

Brian what all went in there,,can u make it without coconut milk wife is alergic to it

Hmm. women and coconuts,,,never mind. LOL

Soy milk would work John. I think. Add some starch to thick,n.

You now have me thinking of an oldie song. Put your lime in the coconut an stir it all up.

Ha ha we really have to fish together one day, my ears hear she put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up

Yes we r the same age u and I mr b

For the record lol I met my wife on a plane many years ago on the way to Barbados, our resorts were just a few kms away, the only glich was the babe who was later to be my wife had flown down with her mother,,,"awkward" :whistling: I did not know this till after 2 hours into the flight, Peg was beside me BUT my future mother in law was sitting in the seat behind :( as a gag gift 3 weeks after we returned home on our first date as ironically we only lived 10 miles apart in Ontario I gave Peg two half coconut schells tied with a string which I purchased in Barbados And yes we played that song many a time

The romance is still strong :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :whistling:

AND BACK TO THE FOOD THREAD :canadian: mmmm bacon

Edited by mr blizzard

Forgot to take a picture, but I did this recipe for dinner tonight and it was great! Used maple for it and the aroma was amazing once I took it out of the smoker

http://www.north-america.bradleysmoker.com/recipe/bradley-smoker-hot-smoked-salmon-bay-scallop-stuffing-ted-reader/

Edited by Lucas F

Forgot to take a picture, but I did this recipe for dinner tonight and it was great! Used maple for it and the aroma was amazing once I took it out of the smoker

http://www.north-america.bradleysmoker.com/recipe/bradley-smoker-hot-smoked-salmon-bay-scallop-stuffing-ted-reader/

forgot the picture :wallbash: :wallbash: :tease: :tease: I am sure it was a crowd pleaser