cooking thread...

Rick it looks like you broke out the heirloom china again buddy! :whistling:

Looks tastier than the re-heated ham and scalloped potstaoes I did up for supper here!

Doug

Doug, work does a number on a guy with 6 kids and one on the way lol

I wanna cook and eat, im not interested in a pile of dishes lol

Ribs happened to be on sale again when I was stopping in at no frills on the weekend....

IMG_20151109_205939.jpg

IMG_20151109_210025.jpg

Same results as always moist and fall off the bone!

OK I admit I am lazy, do you have your rib recipe posted in this hundred-page thread? If so, what post number? Always looking for another good rib recipe. If not, can you please post it? Thanks!

Doug

Doug, work does a number on a guy with 6 kids and one on the way lol

I wanna cook and eat, im not interested in a pile of dishes lol

Just pokin' fun at you bud. Get rested up before I get there in August, OK?

And holy cats man, seven kids, that is a double marathon to run every single day! Better you than me! (My youngest is 20) :canadian:

Doug

Just pokin' fun at you bud. Get rested up before I get there in August, OK?

And holy cats man, seven kids, that is a double marathon to run every single day! Better you than me! (My youngest is 20) :canadian:

Doug

Im banking on 7 professional athletes lol.

Yep, august gonna be fun man!!!

I need someones moonshine recipe.......

won't be me drinking moonshine. Been there done that got the t-shirt, don't need to do that again. If I knew I was gonna live this long I would not have lived this hard!

Those are some very true words Doug. Some make it,some dont. Food makes us feel better, sorta speak.

Maybe not Ricks, but hey,what ya got,you deal with. :canadian::tease:

Fabulous! Thanks! Did you ever finish them on the BBQ instead of the broiler?

Doug

I did once and they turned out a little more crispy on the outside than I like, but broiling them gives them the nice stickiness I like with ribs

We're back into burbot season up here now, so Gerrit's beer batter recipe is a staple in this house once they start rolling in. Absolutely heavenly!

Burbots: like bullheads, or ling? We only get the bullheads in the spring, and this year I missed them. Last year I pressure canned a bunch. In fact if I find my recipes, which I did write down, both types (filleted and bone-in) were tasty, and I could put these recipes up here.

Doug

Quick and MMMMMMM

Quick chops of veggies and two large chorizo,s , boil up and fry some pot stickys, throw over some noodles, and Im full to go. The chorizo was hot enough. I guess the spoon full of sweet chillie could of been past on. :w00t:

002_zpsben2bb3r.jpg

003_zpsbocihxlt.jpg

:):):):):):):):):)

005_zpsvrp20e3i.jpg

Quick and MMMMMMM

Quick chops of veggies and two large chorizo,s , boil up and fry some pot stickys, throw over some noodles, and Im full to go. The chorizo was hot enough. I guess the spoon full of sweet chillie could of been past on. :w00t:

Yes please :clapping:

Quick and MMMMMMM

Yes please :clapping:

Only for a few slices of that hot bread ,topped with fresh motzza and sundried tomaters. That looks amazing. Care to share the hows please?