Bait and Switch

wkrp

Seems to me that the tv shows are catching more fishermen than fish. I was watching a show where numerous fish were being caught by the guide. The bait that the guide used was quickly tossed off camera. This show is not a sponsor of that particular brand, of bait but at the end of the show the host and I wont mention names implies that his sponsors bait was used. I hate being scammed.

They aren't all like that.

I have worked on a bunch of shows when I was guiding on Great Bear.

The 2 shows that I can say are true their sponsors as well as the viewers are The Fishin' Canada Show and Babe Winkleman's Good Fishing show.

The lads from Oshawa are so true to their sponsors that they will use their baits even if there is a better choice available that is not a sponsor. Don't get me wrong, they still catch a bunch of fish but they could catch more using other baits. The same goes for Babe.

Good peeps and not a bunch of fake Bull. :good: :good:

They aren't all like that.

I have worked on a bunch of shows when I was guiding on Great Bear.

The 2 shows that I can say are true their sponsors as well as the viewers are The Fishin' Canada Show and Babe Winkleman's Good Fishing show.

The lads from Oshawa are so true to their sponsors that they will use their baits even if there is a better choice available that is not a sponsor. Don't get me wrong, they still catch a bunch of fish but they could catch more using other baits. The same goes for Babe.

Good peeps and not a bunch of fake Bull. :good: :good:

Can't speak for Fishin' Canada Show but old Babe is a SCAMMER and I know first hand with him fishing in the lower Niagara (Devil's Hole) where he caught one salmon on a Quick Fish that day but at the end of the show claimed his Shadling out fished everything on the river that day 4 to 1. He is also known to real in walleyes on his shadlings while planer board fishing Erie......however, those walleyes were already caught on other baits.

And I personally seen him leave a nightclub with not one but two hookers when he was still married to his first wife Charlie. Why do you think he's now married to that ugo.

Edited by Mister G

And I personally seen him leave a nightclub with not one but two hookers when he was still married to his first wife Charlie. Why do you think he's now married to that ugo.

For some reason this cracks me up. :lol: And exactly what is a "ugo"? Isn't it a Yugoslavian built car? LOL!

For some reason this cracks me up. :lol: And exactly what is a "ugo"? Isn't it a Yugoslavian built car? LOL!

LOL..........short for ugly or even worse a damn ugly.

take note: above was censored by auto censor....I didn't type damn ugly....LOL

Edited by Mister G