LucG

Well being stuck between hunting season and ice fishing season, I found that going through some of the pictures and videos i have accumulated over the summer months really fun. Some of these memories I have already forgotten about. I have always been one to take lots of pictures, and with the addition of a Go Pro to my collection, it has been a blast.

Here are just a couple of the vids I have recently made. Check out my You Tube channel for more.

Thanks for watching, now come on ice!

Fishing

Trapping

Hunting

Big Pike

Edited by LucG

Nicely done Luc. Have you been on the ice yet?

Thanks Blair. Yes, actually I have. Been out to a few back lakes after some pike, and was able to catch a limit of walleye on Nosbonsing last weekend. Everywhere I went had a good solid 5".

I take it you dragged your boots on top of the dam, so the beaver would think his dam was broken and would have to go up top to stop the free moving water,Thats where he would get trapped?

That is exactly right! A beaver will hear running water from quite a distance. Their instinct is to stop the flow immediately.

That second beav was a big one.

You have your own trap line or you working with someone who has one?

I currently do not have my own trap line. I have been working with land owners that have troublesome beavers. They can be very destructive, especially in a year with lots of water. I am currently seeking someone who is looking for a helper, preferably on a trap line close to the North Bay area. If anyone might know someone, feel free to let me know.

Went right to the pike G! Cause ya know I like. Solid 42 dood!

Thanks Moosebunk! Its actually a funny story... Earlier in the summer I had gone up North on a trip of a lifetime fishing giant Northern Pike in NWT and had broke my PB over and over. The funny part of the story is that weeks after i return, I catch my first Ontario pike over 40".