Where to buy 12 volt batteries?

kickingfrog

I've found through the years, that when buying batteries, you usually get what you pay for.

most definitely. Regardless of battery type. the more expensive one will be better. With the SLA's you're looking for, all you need to do is look at those crappy rechargeable no-name spotlights and portable car boosters from from garbage stores like princess auto, xscargo, harbor freight, etc.. Most don't last 1/2 year before the battery is shot and the light/booster is garbage. When they are working, performance sub par because the battery's capacity and ampacity are so low. The specs on the labels that you went by in choosing the device are made up like they are for all knock off products. 7000000 candlepower flashlights for $25 that run off a 6v SLA and 55w 6v H3 bulb. yeah, sure

Say what John?... my $296 a year for monitoring doesn't cover putting a battery in the box.. never has (since '89), never will !

Sometimes companies are will to give a little extra if you are ready to walk away.

The only way to get a decent price from Rogers or Bell is to threaten to cancel your service. I have had up to four free cable boxes from Rogers because was ready to switch to Bell if they didn't do something for me.

I haven't tried to get a free battery from ADP yet; but I seem to recall someone posting that they did get a free battery replacement when they said they would cancel the service otherwise.