Maskinonge Lodge

Joey

Got an email from Maskinonge Lodge today. They were wondering if we were all going to go back up next year and what week. They are thinking of getting a live band for the week we come up. Anyone interested and what week would you want to go? Same week as we did this year?

Joey

I'm looking OK also and another at the end of July or beginning of August. Don't think I'll be able to take the full week in June though...more than likely an extra long weekend kind of trip. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Not sure we can make Muskie opener as this coming year will be a crazy one for us. Perhaps early August but we will need to play it by ear until early in the New Year. Sure would like to see all y'all in 2015.

Not sure we can make Muskie opener as this coming year will be a crazy one for us. Perhaps early August but we will need to play it by ear until early in the New Year. Sure would like to see all y'all in 2015.

You too John and Bawbwa :) So maybe do a musky opener and then first week in August again?

first week in August is better for Joe and I.

So for the first week in August we have Art and Joe, Roy and Jay, Joey, Allen and Paul, John and Barbara. Rich and Patsy. Any one Else for that dates?

Art

:clapping::clapping:

first week in August is better for Joe and I.

So for the first week in August we have Art and Joe, Roy and Jay, Joey, Allen and Paul, John and Barbara. Rich and Patsy. Any one Else for that dates?

Art

Unfortunately, with Patsy and I up in June and September, we won't be able to swing another one in August. :-(