Xzone up for sale

Dave Bailey

Mark Kulic is the owner correct?

I can remember getting my first baits from him.

Great product.

Not sure why he is selling,but he brought a great product for the bass guys. Drop shot killer and theN he brought the swammer. Awesome laker bait.

Edited by Brian B

• 3 months later...

any updates on this? anyone buy it? I still see them in stores although stock is starting to get low. I cant find the color and size I am looking for anywhere for the slammer and mini slammer. hoping they get things back in order.

I heard the company he gets his mold's made from went out of business or something and he didn't own them. who knows probably just a rumor.

some of the best soft plastics out there

I wish mark all the best and hope he sells it to someone who appreciates his product for sure !!!! He started by hand pouring every single one of his plastics !! And really put care & pride into each one !!!! Best plastics I have ever used !!!! Good luck mark thanks for many years of xzone !!!

I see 14 colors, they are a new product so maybe more will be coming? Just trying to help with an alternative, and the look pretty much like a swammer to me!

. Ahhhh they may look like a swammer but they are not a swammer !!!! There is no other ...... Too bad as they work the best for sure !!!!