Darwin Award applicant (unsuccessful)

Dave Bailey

Rule #1: Don't drink and ride.

Rule #2: If your ATV is so wimpy that it gets stuck on railway tracks, it shouldn't really be called an ATV.

Man makes narrow escape as ATV is slammed by CN train

ATV was stuck on the tracks

This is a kid from the small town I live in. I have met his parents. Comes from a good home. I am not defending his actions ( they were not wise) but to wish him death is uncalled for. He was out on his atv not driving the 401...

Guess you never did anything foolish eh? Your around the same age as this young man.

G.

same old story, hes a good kid, that was illegally driving a motor vehicle absolutely wasted, so wasted in fact that he fell into a ditch and passed out until cops arrive. He then also refused to co-operate with police. but obviously a good kid.

Ok maybe wishing "death" upon him is harsh i get it, but really natural selection will probably take care of this guy one day anyways.

Once again when my friends have been killed because some total moron decides that its ok to get wasted and get onto a motor vehicle, be it boat, atv car whatever they have forfeited their right to anything in my opinion.

How would everyone feel if that ATV flew up and hit the driver of the train and killed him? its the old story of the guy that commits the crime gets away with his life and someone else pays.

Ya ive done stupid stuff in my time, but I have never jeopardized someone elses life in the process.

Edited by AKRISONER

It's actually easy to get an ATV stuck on tracks. Spin the wheel into the loose stone until you are up to the axle and it's stuck. Yea he's a duffus nimnod but death? No not a death, a good beating would suffice I think. I'll hold him you hit him. I bet it won't be his last dance with drinking and driving, it usually never is until something tragic does happen unfortunately.