OOPS

lew

I have a tool bar that's normally at the bottom of my screen, but for some reason it suddenly moved and now runs vertical on the right side of my screen.

Been messing around for 10 minutes trying to get it back on the bottom but I'm a definite computer dunce and can't figure it out.

Help please

Aren't computers a pain sometimes Lew. I have my photos in a file and for some reason, I hit something and it moved them and now when I download, I can't find them. It's driving me nuts. I may need to call Computer Geeks.com to help me, or get my son up here to help.

Hope you figure it out bud.

Aren't computers a pain sometimes Lew. I have my photos in a file and for some reason, I hit something and it moved them and now when I download, I can't find them. It's driving me nuts. I may need to call Computer Geeks.com to help me, or get my son up here to help.

Hope you figure it out bud.

You might have changed your download file location. Just check where you're sending downloaded files when the download bar is up.

I use Google Chrome, but download the pics to Windows Live Photo Gallery. Then normally, it would have all the names on the left hand side that i called the file, like "heron" or "nipissing" or the date but now the names on the left hand side are no longer there, it just says downloads;, and I look and they're not there. I have a heck of a time finding them when before it was so easy. Don't know what I hit but it changed it and I want it to change back :)

Joey, I bet you simply minimized the pane on the left hand side of the screen when opening the Photo Gallery.

Put your mouse over the left hand size and see if it turns into two horizontal arrows, if it does, left click and drag it back to the right. That should give you your folder listings back.