tb4me

You could see how Stone's broken wrist had him on the bench all night. Lol go the dressing room just long enough to draw the major and, POOF! All better. LMAO

Yeah, amazing how Patches faked getting his head scrambled and boom, goal in the first game. I guess he wasn't hit hard enough now was he?

:wallbash::dunno::whistling:

Nice false equivalency. Patches missed 2 regular season games and a playoff game and was probably actually a game time decision. Stone had a bone bruise described as a 'microfracture' in an effort to get supplemental discipline on Subban and was never in doubt for game 2 despite the crying from Murray. Shot of Cortisone and away he goes.

I'm sure you were fine with Eller lying in a pool of his own blood after the headshot from Gryba a couple of years ago though. Just don't slash a wrist, that's inhuman.

Just was on TSN website and they were talking about the lottery tonight

Apparently there is 1,001 combinations to determine won wins the lottery, but if the 1,001 combo comes up which is 11,12,13,14 there will be a redraw

here is the article

http://www.tsn.ca/talent/mcdavid-strome-prepared-for-all-outcomes-1.260030

Not sure what the incident with the 2 girls has to do with Subban unless you think Subban was behind it....which really would not surprise me given some of the drivel you have posted here...PK is always controversial and he usually handles himself well in the print media and on TV and I am sure this drives a lot of the well lets just say the less tolerant types out there a little crazy....get used to it he aint going anywhere and he is a big talent that any team would love to have!!!

Yeah, amazing how Patches faked getting his head scrambled and boom, goal in the first game. I guess he wasn't hit hard enough now was he?

:wallbash::dunno::whistling:

You're delusional comparing that wrist injury to a head injury. Lose the rose coloured glasses that have been fuelling your one sided opinion of the Sens. If Subban is the single reason Ottawa is destined for failure, they're weaker than I thought.

Justify it any way you like guys, the check mark is beside the Habs when it comes to worst bullying conduct against a couple young ladies. You'll never see that at a Sens game.

Anywhoo....there is a proverb about rolling with a certain curly tail barnyard animal and everyone gets dirty so I'll refrain from participating in that.

The series switches to Ottawa now, hopefully the jitters are out of our 6 young rookies and they'll step it up.