tb4me

Glad you think that way,I always thought he had heart and grit!!!!!

It was the pretty boy and daddy Mario Lemieux, saga that turned me off.

Now if he can go through the playoffs with out whining,then he has me 100% .

Edited by Brian B

You know, after his contract is up, and if he doesn't retire (which I doubt he will), another team will get him for 1/4 the cost, and he'll be a second line D.

In that role, he'll be fine.

Just not wearing the "C" and playing against the opposing teams "best".

I myself dont agree that Dion is the biggest issue here..In fact far from it..We have no back bone..Komorov was th eonly guy all year that was any sort of back bone.. Now in my opinion he was cleared to soon to play. Im not sure I seen him hit anyone once lastnight...This team is nothing short of a pretty whens pay day type of a team..We need our #1 centre and a tough guy or 2..BTW what happened to the spell check option on this board?

Edited by tb4me

It's funny not too long ago they were one of the best teams in the league at the time(gonna get replies for that one). I think they went 9-1 last month or November. It was just a matter of time before there luck ran out. Just say to yourself is this the team to win the cup cause that's all that counts. If not then what do you do?

Your right manitoubass2. I was right in the middle of my paragraph when you put that message in lol.

hahaha

Russia looks good up two heading into the third.

The game was very close until about half way through the second.

It sucks for Canada Fabry is out. Hes a skilled kid for sure

Edited by manitoubass2