tb4me

Maybe take the C off him and take some pressure off, Just seems over welming for him in this market and dealing with the press is not easy

That would be a heck of a start,and I think not one person would debate that move.That could be all that's needed.They should do it soon!!!!!!!!!

Maybe take the C off him and take some pressure off, Just seems over welming for him in this market and dealing with the press is not easy

They've dropped his minutes quite a bit this year, I think that has helped. Although if you do take the 'C' I think he'll want out of Toronto. Now you've gotta replace him and to line D men are slim pickings right now.

Edited by BillM

Not wagon jumping Bill LOL

I like what Im hearing. Remove the C. He is not a leader. Even you ole mighty wise one said it yourself. LMAO :ninja:

As for all the minutes he plays against top lines, well, he,s getting passed by way to much now to be playing that roll.

Not wagon jumping Bill LOL

I like what Im hearing. Remove the C. He is not a leader. Even you ole mighty wise one said it yourself. LMAO :ninja:

As for all the minutes he plays against top lines, well, he,s getting passed by way to much now to be playing that roll.

I don't think removing the 'C' is a bad move, but if you do, he's gotta be traded and you'll need someone to fill that role. No way he'll wanna stick around Toronto if the 'C' is removed, I know I wouldn't..

This was thw worst game he's had in a while, he's actually been playing pretty good this season so far. Should we talk about Reims and the swiss cheese pads he was wearing lastnight? He was awful.

i woud like to see the c on komarov but that c is not coming off until phanuef has a flight booked to another city

Yup. I think with each season and the cap increases, his contract won't be such a big deal... Maybe another team will take it on? Only time will tell. But as of now, he's playing good in my books I wouldn't change a thing.

I agree with Bill. Phaneuf played bad but you can't hang that game on him. I think you can legit hang that one on Reims. He was letting in a lot of point shots where there was no tip or screen. The one through the legs was real real bad. I know it's easy to start up the 'what if' train, but I think we would have had that one if Bernier was healthy.

for Dion's years of experience there is no way he should be making the mistakes that he does. Like bad pinches or bad reads and letting guys skate around you. If you know your to slow take a different angle, don't do the same thing over and over. Those are rookie mistakes and even they pay the price and get benched.

Dion's been getting beat around the outside fairly consistently the last few weeks. I like the guy and think he's an asset but maybe he's playing hurt and should rest up. I did not notice him being beat like that, at least not on such a regular basis, earlier this year.