Something to freak you out

bigfish1965

Awesome! I have studio profile headphones and this sounds simply amazing. I can only imagine what the original recording sounded like before the compression in high definition! Thanks for the link. The recording reminds me of the Cheech and Chong Mr. Chitlin skit for some odd reason.

Please don't direct link to files hosted on our server, it is like stealing.

It's not like stealing if you have it set up on a social bookmarking site and don't use an htaccess file to control hotlinking and offer up the link in a publicly available medium. It's the internet for criminy sake.

Pray it doesn't get onto Digg if StumbleUpon is hurting your bandwidth.

Use an htaccess file to control it all like every other website on the planet does.

I've found it on putfile.com and editted the link there. ANYONE is welcome to it. I think putfile expires their links after 30 days.

Hey this is PromaneX, The guy who runs the 3gpvids.com forums. Let me say sorry for my admins rudeness there was no need for him to be so blunt. I actually thank you for linking to our site, your right its not stealing it was placed there for people to download. And calling people thives for using this file is a touch hypocrtical as we sure as hell didnt create it!

We are using htaccess - any hotlinking will send the user to a thread on the forums. Your traffic isnt an issue to be honest, stumble is the problem :P

www.ofncommunity.com 	73 hits  (0.73 %)

Yeah we are praying we dont get dugg, that would suck big time!

Cheers

-PromaneX

Edited by tvcokecan

Ahhh almost a geek fight!! :clapping:

Ahahahahahaha, that was a good one Pete, I'm almost crying :w00t:

Joey

Hey Squid, perhaps a Dungeons and Dragons Steel Cage Match !!

I will settle with all of you at Lakair...

and never make fun of any forum admin. You know what we can do don't you? Buwahahaha!

OK I guess I should say sorry [im TvCokeCan], first of all I misunderstood how the root admin wanted his server used, and 2nd I made 3GPVids.com sound like a bunch of wankers! We really are not, I guess I hate hotlinking from back when I used to own freewebs websites! (3 years ago). Please do accept my appogys and I hope this does not effect our communitys to much!