My brother died....OFNer Eddyk

lew

Lew my deepest condolences on the loss of your brother. From the pictures you posted he sure did enjoy his times fishing with you. Hold on to the memories of good times and I know he will always be with you on the water.

Edited by Garyv

Sorry about your loss Lew,

I hope one day the cure for Cancer will be found.

Your brother, (and thousands of others) deserved better.

Heartfelt Condolences from myself and my family.

Hookset.

Edited by Hookset

sorry to hear of your lost Lew. as most of you know, i work for the city of Toronto too. if not you know now. so i feel your loss Lew for i have loss a city brother too, that sounds like a great man. take care Lew and all the best to your family.

Chris Mcpherson

I'm so sorry to hear about this news, Lew, and to know that you and your family have had so much to deal with in the past few years.

Thank you for a wonderful tribute to your brother through your words and your photographs and memories.

Mike

Sorry to hear about your family's loss.

I enjoyed his posts on conditions and wildlife around Port Hope when he was there.

He will be missed by many.

Take care Lew,

ehg

That was a beautiful tribute. Very eloquently spoken. I'm really sorry to hear that he has passed and I feel for you Lew. It's not the same, but I lost my closest Aunt who I loved very dearly to cancer last year. She suffered too long. It was terrible to watch it happen, but I was glad to be by her side comforting her and my mother (her best friend) until the very end. It kind of puts things into perspective when things like that happen. It changes you. With me small things that would really annoy me seemed almost insignificant after. Over time things seem to return to normal and I'm not sure that's a good thing. Thanks for reminding Lew. I really do feel terrible for you. You had a relationship with your brother that I haven't had with mine since we were teenagers. You were a very lucky man to have shared all that you did. From the respect and admiration you recieve here I know he was very lucky to have you as a brother. Peace be with you and your family Lew.