Musky opener contest

Handlebarz

I cleared this with Roy before I posted it.

I just want to give back to the OFC family. This contest is very easy it's just like one I have done in the past just post your musky opener pic here it does not have to be with a musky just you getting out on the water enjoying musky fishing. I will select a random winner the week after musky opens up north to give the members up there a chance to get out.

The winner will get a Handlebarz prize pack including lure shirt and beer koozie.

Best of luck this season to all the musky nuts here.

Very nice of you Mike!

Unfortunately, I won't be out until well after opener this year. Even if I wanted, most of my gear is North right now waiting for me. Got some proto types that are gonna see time on the water for big gators.

Cheers, Ron...

il start it off with a pic of a little guy i picked up trolling on opener. I had a nicer fish strike on the figure 8 but missed the hooks i suppose!

0167b765-4473-4444-9468-0b4e2998a1d0.jpg

Awfully generous offer of you mike. best of luck this season!

Edited by Djeep

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats D.

Mike I have a small lake with,n an hour or so that holds musky. Not sure how the battle will be with me in the tube and the fish with the whole lake to pull me around. Im sure I,ll ware him down at some point.LOL

I am going to try it. Im sure it will be a blast.

Funny thing is Ronnie won it last time when we actually had a lot of people post for it. Jade picked his name from a hat of all the names this time he wins because no one else entered. Ronnie is a good young guy so I know the package is going to get good use